posted 2 hours ago on October 22, 2014 with 696,062 notes
There’s nothing wrong with sex, people.
- Having sex every day.
- Saving sex for your wedding night.
- Never having sex.
- Having sex with different people.
- Having sex with one person.
- Having sex with a person of your same gender.
- Loving sex.
- Hating sex.
- Being loud.
- Being quiet.
The only thing wrong with sex?
When it’s not consensual.
Because that’s not sex. That’s rape.
Reblogging again because this post is so important.
(Source: strengthissexy, via yourss-endlesslyy)
posted 2 hours ago on October 22, 2014 with 17,932 notes
❝ 1.Text her back as soon as you see her messages
2. Don’t lie to her
3. Don’t let her fall asleep without telling her you love her
4. Don’t let her fall asleep mad
5. Don’t make stupid mistakes
6.Call her and say you love her at least once a week
7.If you can both work your schedules around a skype date then do it
8. Plan to visit her
9. Don’t get mad at her for dumb things
10. If you have a reason to be upset with her then talk about it & work it through
11. Listen to her,anything she says is important
12. Remind her of how beautiful she looks when she smiles
13. Don’t build walls between you two
14. Trust her enough to tell her how you really feel
15. Make her remember she’s yours every time you kiss her
16. Long distance is a test & it’s up to you to get that A+
17. Show her songs/poems/anything that reminds you of her
18. Call her baby,babe,sweetie,beautiful etc. all the time
19. Don’t break her heart
20. Hold her hand in public no matter who is looking
21. Make love to her as if it was the first and last time
22. Don’t take her for granted
23.Be spontaneous when you take her out
24. Hold her tight when she cries
25. Love her with every breath of your existence ❞
posted 2 hours ago on October 22, 2014 with 174,809 notes
*yells* CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SO-O-O-ON
*kneels* THERE’LL BE PEACE WHEN YOU ARE DO-ONE
*lies face-down on the floor* LAY YOUR WEARY HEAD TO RE-E-E-EST
*curls up, whispers* don’t you cry no more
(Source: carrot-gallery, via myconsciencecallednsickagain)